— by 89g
So stinking cute!!!! So fluffy!
I wanted to go check the mail first.
…But my neighbors are outside.
I need to pack and get ready now. Boooo.
My new custom Zelda Wind Waker themed acoustic guitar :D My friend gave me her old Takamine G-230 and I decided to pimp it out. First, I removed the parts and spray painted them gold, then sanded the whole body down to remove the ratty old gloss finish. Then after many days of deliberation, I decided on the Zelda theme and got started on drawing it. After finishing the design, I re-finished the entire thing with Mohawk Perfect Blend Satin 35-40 Sheen Finish. Put it all back together and bam :D
So proud of this.
1. Finished thang, without strings
2. Beginning of border design
3. Completed border design
4. Link, le Hero of Time design, in progress
5. Link design completed
6. Nekkid guitar ready for finishing
7. Freshly sprayed guitar drying
8. Gold-painted tuners to fit the zelda/triforce vibe :D
9. O LOOK, Ganon soundhole sticker
10. Wallah! >:D
(via Chart: What “meow” means)